| It's a tent thing... |
| Now what do we do? |
| Old amphitheater maintenance |
| We bad! |
| Bishop Perkins likes it! |
| Nothing like holding hands in Wyoming! |
| Hand Cart pushing! |
| I am pretty sure the pioneers didn't have sombreros, but they probably wish they did. |
| Martins Cove in the background. |
| A rare picture of the illusive Autumn. |
| Sure beats a boat, doesn't it? |
| Speaking of boats, this is our raft on the Green River! |
| Not sure what Bryan is doing, hugging the raft? |
| Johnny had the best seat in the house sitting on the back end. |
| Compton had the worst seat in the house. |
| Peter loved being in the boat. |
| As you can see, Bryan LOVED being out of the boat. |
| I thought about sending this to GQ magazine. |
| It took us 2.5 hours to go 7 miles. Then another hour to get picked up by the boat service who forgot we existed! |
| This is us on the dam. I thought of many funny things to write here involving a pun on a certain swear word, but figured I would get in trouble, so I didn't. |
| Red Canyon Vistors Center. |
| Views from the Red Canyon Hike. |
| These 3 were crazy enough to run the last 2.5 miles of the hike. They felt great afterwards! |
No comments:
Post a Comment